« Home | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... » | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... » | EQT is the devil. I think I might have to get out... » | This just in, Nintendo blew it. It's no secret ho... » | 2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:- I... » | I need to take Tuesdays off more often. I suppose... » | Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calen... » | Happy Administrative Professional's Day to those i... »



I just checked how much leave I have built up. Despite taking 10 days off around New Year's, I could go home right now, and then not come back to work until June 12th. And I'd still have 13 hours of leave leftover for the rest of the year. Obviously taking a 5 week vacation isn't going to happen, but it's nice to know I could. I'm not even sure what I would do with all that time. I'm sure Oblivion would keep me occupied for a while, but after a while I think I might loose my grasp on reality and actually come to believe I'm a fire-resistant dark elf apprentice mage with deadly bow-and-arrow accuracy and very agile lock-picking hands... I can't tell if I'm sleepy or just longing to go home and play video games. Maybe after poker...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker