« Home | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... » | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... » | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... » | EQT is the devil. I think I might have to get out... » | This just in, Nintendo blew it. It's no secret ho... » | 2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:- I... » | I need to take Tuesdays off more often. I suppose... » | Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calen... »



Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent the whole drive up the Hershey scouring the countryside for "cheap" gas to buy on the way home. I was excited to find it for $2.899 because it was 15 cents cheaper than almost everywhere else. Remember in high school when you could fill up a bone-dry tank for under $20? *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker