« Home | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... » | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... » | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... » | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... » | Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent ... » | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... »



Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation in Meadville. He now posseses a BA in English from Allegheny College. Anyone know of any job openings?

Before the sky totally opened up on us


The proud parents of a graduate and his handsome brother


Ben and I, diploma in hand. I wish I got my actual diploma at my graduation. At least mine wouldn't have risked getting wet...


Ben and I again, at the part at Chris and Libby's


Uncle Jimmy and Ben. I'm pretty sure that's his real hair! Though I'm not sure whose is more out of control... ;)


At least all teh clouds and rain made fo ra nice sunset over Presque Isle

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker