« Home | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... » | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... » | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... » | Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent ... » | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... » | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... » | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... »



I did it! I made it the whole day without falling asleep! Including lunch at China Buffet no less, and that always makes me sleepy even when I'm awake and alaert to begin with. Hooray for sugary goodness.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker