« Home | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... » | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... » | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... » | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... » | Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent ... » | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... » | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... »



Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen else is doing the other day. I just forgot to post my results, so here you go:
Respectful Leader

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker