« Home | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... »



Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it through the entire spring without taking anything. So much for that idea. I was having so many issues over the weekend that yesterday I started taking my Claritin. I know it's "non-drowsy", but at 8:30 pm (12 hours after taking it), I just totally had the wind knocked out of me and started to feel dizzy. This is not a side-effect I particularly remember, but it's been well over a year since I last took anything for my pollen-related allergies. But after taking one again this morning, I'm suddenly very very tired. *sigh* If it isn't one thing, it's another. But at least I'm not sneezing as much or having as bad watery eyes, itchy throat, or headaches. Lousy pollenating trees...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker