« Home | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... » | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... » | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... »



So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be moving afterall. I put a deposit down today on a new apartment. It's 1019 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms. 9 month lease. Oh, and get this - indoor basketball court and reservable (with refundable deposit) 25-seat movie theater. Hmmm... Or I could stay here. 1 bedroom, 1 bath. I'm getting an additional 133 sq ft for 42 less a month. The apartment looks just as nice as mine here, but it's so much better a deal. Oh yeah, also, I have an elevator and indoor hallways. And the view from my windows isn't of an eyesore parking garage. This seems like a no-brainer to me. Sure, I have to move, and that sucks, but it's about time to clena house and move on anyway. Plus, I'll just rope some poor unsuspecting friends/family into helping. Suckers. So long and good riddance Jefferson Oaks (assuming my application goes through! *crosses fingers*)!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker