« Home | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... » | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... »



Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm not getting my deposit back from Camden (there is only a 24 hour window). That kinda sucks, but it's still cheaper than moving. My waived amenity fee basically offsets my lost deposit, and in the end, even though I'm out $325 up front, I'm still saving money over my original lease terms or moving, so I guess I'm happy. My many many belongings have been granted a stay of execution! Now I have until March 2007 to cull my possessions and dispose of things I don't need anymore to make the process a little simpler (and less painful) down the road. Oh well. At least my living arrangements are settled for the next 10 months - one less cause of stress for a while. I should mention that I woke up several times on Sunday morning from dreams of apartments and floor plans. Yikes.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker