« Home | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... »



Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I know I just had a 3 day weekend 2 weeks ago, but I need another one. Plus, the last one wasn't very relaxing. This weekend is going to be running errands, going to the pool (At least for Emily. My pasty skin is doing just fine without the sun.), catching a movie matinee or two, having a potluck dinner, fixing some chinny-related damage, and otherwise just hanging out. I know it sounds like a ton of stuff going on, but there's 3 days to do it all, and it doesn't require driving 6+ hours twice in 3 days (which actually went by pretty fast), or getting dressed up and rained on (hopefully). So I'm really looking forward to it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker