« Home | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... »



What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed finally and all I've heard for the last 20 minutes is helicopters flying around overhead. It's beginning to get super annoying. Every time it'll fade away and then I think for a minute it's gone, another one will just start to be audible. *sigh* Time to turn up the volume on the TV and put a pillow over my head...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker