« Home | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... » | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... » | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... »



I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. My head is still a little stuffy, but the decongestant seems to be doing its job, by which I mean that I'm am constantly dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Oh well. For only being effectively a 3-day work week for me, this has felt like one of the longest weeks in the history of all time. I know I have no business saying that given that it was a 4 day week to begin with and I took a sick day to make it a 3 day week. But I never said I felt that way justifiably, only that I did. Whatever. It's Friday and I don't have much going on this weekend yet, so hopefully I'll be fully recovered from my drug-induced state (which consists of hyper-irritable-sleepy-restless) and back to my normal irritable, restless, lazy self.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker