« Home | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... » | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... »



I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of like a 4 day weekend for me. Except the kind where you spend one entire day either in bed or on the couch too sick to do much else. And then spend most of the next day doing the same except for a brief foray into the office to obtain some documents to "work on at home." Needless to say, I have done very little of that. Instead I have tried to do my laundry and fix up the girls' play area - things which I had intended to accomplish yesterday before I woke up and found myself bedridden. Nothing says super fun like feeling dizzy every time I sit upright for more than a few minutes. Fortunately, that particular symptom has subsided somewhat, although the sore throat, runny nose, and stuffy sinuses have not. I appear to have used up the last of my generic Robitussin and am nearing the end of my decongestant supply, so it looks like a trip to the drug store is in order for me this evening. Whee! This came on all of a sudden while laying in bed after Tommy and Steph's party on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I didn't suddenly develop allergies to cats or ferrets, and besides, we were outside most of the time. Sure, I'm allergic to outside at this time of year, but that just makes my eyes water and my nose run, not strands me in bed and gunks up all the cavities in my skull. And I took my Claritin yesterday anyway. Maybe Jill's cooking wasn't to be trusted afterall? Nah, that'd be a stomach thing, not a head cold. I dunno. Summer seems to have finally reared its hot and humid head, so of course, I'm sick. Thank you very much change of seasons...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker