« Home | Who wants to go to France with me in less than 3 w... » | Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long... » | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... » | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... » | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... » | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... »



The thermostat on my office wall (which I have decided isn't actually connected to anything as adjusting the dial has no effect on the temperature) is currently reading 83. I'm not sure I really need for it to be 83 degrees in my office. I'd be better off dragging my computer outside and working underneath the shade of a tree, at least there it'd only be like 75 and I might get a nice breeze. Oh well. I'll just be a sweaty, smelly wreck by lunch time. That's cool, right?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker