« Home | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... » | Thursday evening, after dinner at Angies, Ben foun... » | The thermostat on my office wall (which I have dec... » | Who wants to go to France with me in less than 3 w... » | Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long... » | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... » | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... »



Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't help but feel that I'm being bought off or buttered up for something, though I don't know what yet... You know, the whole, "by eating this you agree not to sue" or "by eating this you agree to a 50% pay cut" or some such thing. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when my paycheck doesn't show up.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker