« Home | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... »



It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's girlfriend reads my blog because she knows Bowers, whom Todd met last night. I've deduced that she probably knows Katie from Robinson (or perhaps UVA), which is why her name doesn't really ring a bell, though if she knows Katie, chances are 50/50 that I've at least met her before. We all know how bad I am with names anyway, I'm so much better with faces. I mean, I'm the guy who spent 2 months on Warped Tour, where I knew nearly everyone on the crew, including people I interacted with daily, and could not tell you the names of more than 5 people who weren't affiliated with PunkROCKS.net. Anyway, interesting twist of fate I suppose.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker