« Home | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... »



Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies! Thanks Hyatt! They brought us cookies and sodas for some reason. And not week-old clearance cookies or generic sodas either. There's an A&W sitting on my desk right now. Whee!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker