« Home | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... »



Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and thought I'd fallen asleep at my desk for 5 hours. It was sunny when we cam back from lunch and now it's nearly pitch black. If I didn't know better, I'd swear it was going on 7 pm. Oh well, at least I didn't have to commute on flooded Amtrak rails or roads covered by mudslides.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker