« Home | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... » | Thursday evening, after dinner at Angies, Ben foun... »



I've actually been thinkign about this for a while, but since I just came back from lunch, it's still fresh in my mind. What's up with cibatta? I don't know who started it, but apparently, it's the new "it" thing to have on your menu. It's in every commercial for fast food places now - McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Wendy's. It's all the rage at Applebee's. I'm sure I'm leaving a few out. I think the first commercial I saw for it was Sonic, so I'm going to blame the whole thing on them. If they weren't so damn tasty, no one would copy them. Sadly, for me to take my rage out on Sonic means driving like 4+ hours to their nearest location. And hey, don't get me wrong, I like cibatta, it's just, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and trying to tout the bread like they're the only ones who've got it and that makes them so much more appealing. Nice try marketing departments...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker