« Home | What happened to June? More importantly, what hap... » | It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's ... » | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... »



Instead of passing resolutions slamming news organizations, they should be passing resolutions slamming the CIA and Treasury. How secret can your program really be if it was discovered by the NY Times? If a newspaper can figure it out, anyone with enough time on their hands surely could to. So instead of yelling at the paper, why don't you go find out how it got leaked, or why the information was so easily accessible in the first place. Regardless of the legality of the information gathering, if you're going to do it, do it so no one knows about it. I used to have way more respect for the CIA's covert operation, but it seems like they've just gotten so lazy. NSA too. Jeez. The KGB would eat you guys alive if the Soviets were still around.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker