« Home | It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's ... » | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... »



What happened to June? More importantly, what happened to the first half of 2006? Tomorrow is July already and I've only recently gotten used to writing 06 at the end of all my dates instead of 05. I guess I haven't really done much of note this past month (besides my previous post about winning poker). But we haven't gone anywhere since Ben's graduation and the O's game is in another 2 weeks. *shrug* Oh well. So the first half of the year has flown by, so what? Just that much closer to other cool stuff happening in the second half. And before I know it, it'll be 2007!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker