« Home | Looks like I'm the only one left in the lab. Whee... » | This is kind of neat. I'd love to know how well i... » | The new Transformers movie trailer is up. Spielbe... » | Instead of passing resolutions slamming news organ... » | What happened to June? More importantly, what hap... » | It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's ... » | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... »



I was such a good employee today. I was the last one to leave and locked up teh lab at 4:15. I never did my lab cleaning, but I did take care of a bundh of GP identification that I wanted to do before things get lost in the shuffle of moving to the 5th floor. Supposedly it's happening this week and I'll be getting a window office all to myself. I still don't really believe we're finally moving downstairs, but supposedly it's happening on Thursday. *shrug* Also, I really want a donut. I'm not sure why either. But I'm already home and with the heat and humidity outside, I have no real desire to venture back out again, even for a donut.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker