« Home | I was such a good employee today. I was the last ... » | Looks like I'm the only one left in the lab. Whee... » | This is kind of neat. I'd love to know how well i... » | The new Transformers movie trailer is up. Spielbe... » | Instead of passing resolutions slamming news organ... » | What happened to June? More importantly, what hap... » | It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's ... » | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... »



Billy Bob Thornton's "Hobo" (as performed on the Henry Rollins show) is the best song I've ever heard. Best song I've ever heard. Best song I've ever heard. Give it a listen and try to tell me it doesn't remind you of "Wheels on the Bus". And then he has the balls to wonder why actors aren't taken seriously as musicians. Here's the thing, if William Shatter didn't ruin it for everyone, David Hasselhoff certainly should have (except with those wacky Germans for some reason). I'm not saying that actors can't also be musicians, it just seems that, well, they can't. Especially when singing a song about "street people" that sounds like it was written in crayon on construction paper by a kindergartener.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker