« Home | This article just irritates me. And not (just) be... » | I started working here 2 years ago today. Actuall... » | It's been a busy weekend! I got a call last week ... » | I read something recently which cited automotive s... » | According to the thermostat in my office that isn'... » | Here is a picture of our "french" bread. It was a... » | It's been a busy past week! We moved our lab and ... » | I got a letter from a woman at Weichart Realtors o... » | Go insomnia go! I'm so tired, but I can't seem to... » | Billy Bob Thornton's "Hobo" (as performed on the H... »



I really want some Skittles. I just suddenly got a huge craving for fruit-flavored, chewy, candy-coated deliciousness. Oh how I want to taste the rainbow. Rainbow, where are you?!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker