« Home | Too little too late ACC... Oh how naive BC is to ... » | I just walked past a guy I occasionally work with ... » | CNN.com - Chess prodigy death plunge mystery - Jul... » | I want to take a nap so badly... It's not like I ... » | I really want some Skittles. I just suddenly got ... » | This article just irritates me. And not (just) be... » | I started working here 2 years ago today. Actuall... » | It's been a busy weekend! I got a call last week ... » | I read something recently which cited automotive s... » | According to the thermostat in my office that isn'... »



So hot... So sleepy... So little motivation to work today... It's at least 85 degrees (where the thermostat lines stop) in my office, and I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. It's not like I don't have a ton of work to do either, but I just have no motivation whatsoever do get it done. I'm a bad employee... I'm sure tomorrow will be much better when it's hotter outside, and therefore hotter inside as well. Whee! Maybe I'll be "sick" tomorrow. Actually, I just really think I need a vacation. Good thing I only have to make it through this week and next week before I get one!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker