« Home | I just found out one of the Navy on-site team at L... » | I had a pretty good weekend. Emily and I had dinn... » | Somehow I lost my water bill. I know I opened it ... » | I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here, ... » | So hot... So sleepy... So little motivation to w... » | Too little too late ACC... Oh how naive BC is to ... » | I just walked past a guy I occasionally work with ... » | CNN.com - Chess prodigy death plunge mystery - Jul... » | I want to take a nap so badly... It's not like I ... » | I really want some Skittles. I just suddenly got ... »



"It's 105 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a carton of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!"
Only replace 105 with 600, Chicago with Edisto, cigarettes with donuts, dark with early, dog with son, and accidentally with repeatedly. Wait, now I'm mixing my quotes up... In any case, I'm off to South Carolina for a week at the beach and my cousin Brian's wedding. I probably won't have any internet access this week, and may or may not have cell phone coverage. So hopefully nothing important will happen that I need to know about with any real urgency. So long suckers! I'm on vacation!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker