« Home | So the pictures and videos aren't quite ready yet.... » | Happy 25th b-day to My Friend Tim (haha, you're "o... » | I have returned from my vacation and the wedding. ... » | "It's 105 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank ... » | I just found out one of the Navy on-site team at L... » | I had a pretty good weekend. Emily and I had dinn... » | Somehow I lost my water bill. I know I opened it ... » | I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here, ... » | So hot... So sleepy... So little motivation to w... » | Too little too late ACC... Oh how naive BC is to ... »



Oh, also, on my way to work this morning, I saw two raccoons strolling down the sidewalk near my office. I had to do a double take. I knew immediately they were furry little scavengers, but seeing them just crusing down the path like they were out for a morning walk together was just really funny. I half expected to see ear buds leading to an iPod or something.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker