« Home | Pop-pop passed away quietly this morning while Tom... » | We decided tonight that Grandma is a force of natu... » | You can read into this whatever you want, I just t... » | I hope everyone else had a good weekend. I stayed... » | So long pizza. Time to learn a new mnemonic for t... » | Oh, also, on my way to work this morning, I saw tw... » | So the pictures and videos aren't quite ready yet.... » | Happy 25th b-day to My Friend Tim (haha, you're "o... » | I have returned from my vacation and the wedding. ... » | "It's 105 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank ... »



Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlanta (provided the airport hasn't been washed away by Ernesto's wrath!) Actually, my flight has already been delayed for some reason, even though the flight that left 20 minutes was on time and the flight leaving at 8:30 is still scheduled to leave on time. Weird. In any case, as long as I'm on a plane to ATL tonight, I guess I don't really care, I'd just feel bad for making Emily wait if her flight gets in on time. Oh well. The important thing here is that I'm at BDS at 8 pm tomorrow for kickoff.
GO JACKETS!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker