« Home | In the immortal words of one Mr. Murtaugh, I'm get... » | The Week 1 Chaos Rankings are now available. Plea... » | I've exceeded the bandwidth of my free website aga... » | It's been a whirlwind weekend. After some (non-we... » | Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlan... » | Pop-pop passed away quietly this morning while Tom... » | We decided tonight that Grandma is a force of natu... » | You can read into this whatever you want, I just t... » | I hope everyone else had a good weekend. I stayed... » | So long pizza. Time to learn a new mnemonic for t... »



I meant to post this over the weekend, but I've been busy and things have gotten hectic. Anyway, Michael Schumacher is leaving Formula One at the end of the season. This is huge. No one has been a more recognizable face of the sport than Mr. All-time-winningest-driver. After Alsonso's engine failure in the final laps of the Italian Grand Prix, Michael is only a couple points behind him in the hunt for one more driver's championship, and his win vaulted Ferarri ahead of Renault in the constructor's championship. With only 3 races left in the season, it's going to be a close finish. Speaking of Finnish, Kimi Raikkonen is tied for 4th and still in the hunt for 3rd. He almost won the last race, affirming Ferarri's decision to sign him to their team as Michael's replacement. It's going to be an interesting season next year, kind of like when Jordan "retired" the first time. Makes me wonder if Schumacher will stay retired or move on to a different field (like curling) before a second racing stint. Only time will tell. In the mean time, my F1 hero Kimi has everything coming up roses for him, so yay Finland!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker