« Home | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... » | When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got b... » | Mmmm... Blueberry muffin. =) » | Outside is trying to trick me. Sunlight is blazin... » | Tom O'Brien going to NC State feels like a bad mov... » | Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't... » | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... » | Also, happy birthday to my favorite cousin Jennifer! » | We had a double-header flag football game yesterda... » | Now that it's December, it's time for my annual pl... »



On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL PHD" on the license plate of his Lexus. I'm sure MAL are his probably initials, and he's doctor, so his salary paid for his Lexus. But I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that the first thing that popped into my head was something we covered on my first day of high school Spanish. Nothing like advertising that you're a "bad doctor". ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker