« Home | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... » | Also, happy birthday to my favorite cousin Jennifer! » | We had a double-header flag football game yesterda... » | Now that it's December, it's time for my annual pl... » | This is precisely why I wanted to have the ACC Cha... » | I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this... » | So sleepy... I slept well last night. I even was... » | Stupid weather. I wanted to leave early today to ... » | I'm finally over being sick. Sort of. I'm still ... » | To avoid having to use any PTO for my two sick day... »



Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't count the number of times that my phone has started playing the A-Team theme song and I've just sat there and listened to it for 20 seconds before answering. I've even missed a call once before as a result. Whoops!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker