« Home | We all knew it was going to happen, right? This i... » | I haven't left my apartment in close to 48 hours a... » | So last weekend I didn't feel all that well, but i... » | I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuf... » | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... » | I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this mor... » | First Rod Roddy passes away and now Bob Barker's l... » | I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. T... » | "This is the southbound train to Airport station."... » | Interesting. Apparently we're moving to a company... »



To avoid having to use any PTO for my two sick days this week, I need to put in 33 hours next week. Seems easy enough. Except that the office is only open M-W because of Thanksgiving. 11 hours a day? No problem... Oh well. I knew there was a good reason that I had been saving up all my vacation. Even after taking a week off in August, I've still got over 28 days in the bank. Whee! Plenty of time to take off around Christmas for a a trip to a January bowl game. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker