« Home | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... » | I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this mor... » | First Rod Roddy passes away and now Bob Barker's l... » | I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. T... » | "This is the southbound train to Airport station."... » | Interesting. Apparently we're moving to a company... » | Damn it all to hell... I just checked AirTran's w... » | According to my phone, I got a call from Grandma a... » | We lost power again this morning, but per my polic... » | I'm not always the swiftest person around, especia... »



I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuffy and my throat is getting scratchy. Whee! Must be that time of year. You know, when the weather won't make up it's mind, so I get sick, and then my cold turns into a sinus infection. Plenty more to post later about the last week, but right now I'm on the way out the door for lunch. Hopefully yummy food will make me feel better.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker