« Home | According to my phone, I got a call from Grandma a... » | We lost power again this morning, but per my polic... » | I'm not always the swiftest person around, especia... » | It doesn't pay to get to work early (by which I me... » | This weekend wasn't quite as exciting as I'd hoped... » | Why isn't it tomorrow yet? Or at least COB today?... » | *phew* Just got a phone call from my dad that he ... » | This is pretty awesome. Plus, I always like to se... » | Dear Mr. Bush, I would like to apologize for anyth... » | I think it might be about time to get my eyes chec... »



Damn it all to hell... I just checked AirTran's website to make sure my flight was still scheduled for the tiem I thought it was. Turns out that it is. But because of weather in Atlanta, all flights destined for Hartsfield are subject to a ground delay at their originating airports. In my case (and Emily's too as I discovered), this means that our 6:30ish departures are now scheduled for 10:30ish. This is insane. If I walked outside right now, I could get in my car and drive to Atlanta before my plane is even scheduled to leave Dulles. I'm going to have to swing by my house now and pick up a second book to read at the airport. At this point, we'll be lucky to even get into Atlanta before Marta (our intended means of transportation to our hotel) closes. Grrr....

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker