« Home | It doesn't pay to get to work early (by which I me... » | This weekend wasn't quite as exciting as I'd hoped... » | Why isn't it tomorrow yet? Or at least COB today?... » | *phew* Just got a phone call from my dad that he ... » | This is pretty awesome. Plus, I always like to se... » | Dear Mr. Bush, I would like to apologize for anyth... » | I think it might be about time to get my eyes chec... » | In less-happy news, one of our tiger barbs died la... » | In with the new, out with the old! I took my fout... » | Since I know how much everyone loves reading all m... »



I'm not always the swiftest person around, especially when it comes to pop-culture (Emily routinely crushes me on that category in Trivial Pursuit). But I was listening to Nightwish's Crimson Tide/Deep Blue Sea instrumental from their 2001 Wishmaster tour the other day. It's a kick-ass song and all. But from the first notes, it kept striking a chord (no pun intended) that made me feel like I'd heard it somewhere before. Well, duh, it's a compilation of the themes from Crimson Tide and Deep Blue Sea, both of which I flipped past on TV last night. I mean, I knew the song title the whole time, but somehow it just never clicked in my brain that the reason it sounded familiar was because it was based on the themes from the two named movies. *shrug* The song still kicks butt regardless of where my occasionally-slow-witted self thought it's origins might have been.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker