« Home | Since I know how much everyone loves reading all m... » | Thank you Boston College! The Eagles just made Ge... » | You know what's super good? Diet Berries & Cream ... » | Friday was quite the yucky day. Saturday was marg... » | At first I thought it was strange that there were ... » | No one's ever happy with the current system when i... » | We saw a Ferarri Testarossa yesterday on the way t... » | I posted something earlier, but blogger ate it app... » | Our flag football team lost to Purdue on Saturday ... » | I'm starting to think it might be a 3-day weekend ... »



In with the new, out with the old! I took my fouton over to my parents' last night and replaced it (with Ben's help) with Dave's old (and basically pristine) reclining couch. I'm super excited. Next to go is my dark pink recliner that tilts to one side, then probably my coffee table since I absconded with a end table and smaller coffee table from Dave's place as well. Those items are probably going out to the dumpster (where I originally found them 4 years ago - the circle of life is complete) in the next week or so. If anyone wants free, used, college-acceptable furniture (I'm keeping my thumb-tacked posters!), you're welcome to it if you want to come pick it up.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker