« Home | Our flag football team lost to Purdue on Saturday ... » | I'm starting to think it might be a 3-day weekend ... » | Dammit. I'm out of Skittles. I thought I had a f... » | This is the best idea ever. I've had at least as ... » | Emily and I had dinner at Mike's in Springfield la... » | I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch on Sat... » | It was fun to see Laura and Greg last night and Em... » | Well this is just a swell idea. I can't possibly ... » | The problem with this weather is that when you sle... » | It smells like fall! =) It's starting to cool of... »



I posted something earlier, but blogger ate it apparently. So here's a recap since I don't feel like retyping the whole thing:

Bobby and Sarah's birthday - yummy cake, chaotic but fun party
Big Apple Circus - fun and impressive as always, Mom's birthday tradition, intimate setting
Macaroni Grill - garlicy and yummy
Chinchillas - cage was super gross
October - very busy

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker