« Home | Dammit. I'm out of Skittles. I thought I had a f... » | This is the best idea ever. I've had at least as ... » | Emily and I had dinner at Mike's in Springfield la... » | I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch on Sat... » | It was fun to see Laura and Greg last night and Em... » | Well this is just a swell idea. I can't possibly ... » | The problem with this weather is that when you sle... » | It smells like fall! =) It's starting to cool of... » | It was a pretty eventful weekend. After my muscle... » | My "long overdue" (according to my managers) promo... »



I'm starting to think it might be a 3-day weekend that no one's told me. The parking lot was much more empty than usual when I got to work this morning. Dave's out all day for a golf tournament. Emily's off work today to take her GRE's for the first time. A bunch of other people have already left for the day. It's like somehow they've all gotten everything done that they needed to do before the end of the fiscal year. Thought I sincerely doubt that to be the case, I suppose anything is possible. I'm not even close myself. On that note, back to work. At least I have a fun-filled weekend to look forward to. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker