« Home | It was a pretty eventful weekend. After my muscle... » | My "long overdue" (according to my managers) promo... » | How is it that rockstars always manage to make the... » | I meant to post this over the weekend, but I've be... » | In the immortal words of one Mr. Murtaugh, I'm get... » | The Week 1 Chaos Rankings are now available. Plea... » | I've exceeded the bandwidth of my free website aga... » | It's been a whirlwind weekend. After some (non-we... » | Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlan... » | Pop-pop passed away quietly this morning while Tom... »



It smells like fall! =) It's starting to cool off and a few leaves are changing colors, but that's all pretty easy to ignore. But walking out of my office tonight, it definitely smells like fall. I'm sure we'll have our typical cooling off followed by a few really warm days and then the rain and cold will be back to stay. In any case, I'm excited. Fall means all my clothes are finally back in fashion. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker