« Home | I meant to post this over the weekend, but I've be... » | In the immortal words of one Mr. Murtaugh, I'm get... » | The Week 1 Chaos Rankings are now available. Plea... » | I've exceeded the bandwidth of my free website aga... » | It's been a whirlwind weekend. After some (non-we... » | Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlan... » | Pop-pop passed away quietly this morning while Tom... » | We decided tonight that Grandma is a force of natu... » | You can read into this whatever you want, I just t... » | I hope everyone else had a good weekend. I stayed... »



How is it that rockstars always manage to make the worst decisions? I mean, I know I'm very resistant to mass media and main stream culture, but I like to think that I know a little something about music. I was dissapointed by INXS picking JD over Marty last year when Marty was clearly the more talented and more savvy choice. So much so that I bought his CD instead of INXS. This year Supernova has been all about how awesome Lukas is, and I just don't see it. His voice is annoying and his spastic antics are retarded. I think he's really a Tazmanian devil. Oh wait, the one from down under was Toby, who was clearly the better choice to front the band. He has a better voice, better looks, better stage presence, and I think is a better fit with the other bandmembers personalities. But then, what do I know? At least now I don't have to be dissapointed that they're not coming through DC on their tour. Stupid rockstars.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker