« Home | It smells like fall! =) It's starting to cool of... » | It was a pretty eventful weekend. After my muscle... » | My "long overdue" (according to my managers) promo... » | How is it that rockstars always manage to make the... » | I meant to post this over the weekend, but I've be... » | In the immortal words of one Mr. Murtaugh, I'm get... » | The Week 1 Chaos Rankings are now available. Plea... » | I've exceeded the bandwidth of my free website aga... » | It's been a whirlwind weekend. After some (non-we... » | Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlan... »



The problem with this weather is that when you sleep with the windows open, it's a bit nippy in the morning and it makes my already low desire to get out of bed all that much lower. At least I got a really good night's sleep though. Just the whole getting up thing was a touch on the difficult side.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker