« Home | Emily and I had dinner at Mike's in Springfield la... » | I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch on Sat... » | It was fun to see Laura and Greg last night and Em... » | Well this is just a swell idea. I can't possibly ... » | The problem with this weather is that when you sle... » | It smells like fall! =) It's starting to cool of... » | It was a pretty eventful weekend. After my muscle... » | My "long overdue" (according to my managers) promo... » | How is it that rockstars always manage to make the... » | I meant to post this over the weekend, but I've be... »



This is the best idea ever. I've had at least as many sinus infections as birthdays and probably double my age of ear infections by the time I was 8. What I wouldn't give to never have another sinus infection. My ear infections all but disappeared after getting tubes put in when I was 6, but the sinus infections plague me to this day. I've been lucky recently about catching colds in time to prevent them from developing further, but I'm certain another sinus infection is always just around the bend. Bring it on medical science! Maybe my kids won't have to suffer like me!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker