« Home | I posted something earlier, but blogger ate it app... » | Our flag football team lost to Purdue on Saturday ... » | I'm starting to think it might be a 3-day weekend ... » | Dammit. I'm out of Skittles. I thought I had a f... » | This is the best idea ever. I've had at least as ... » | Emily and I had dinner at Mike's in Springfield la... » | I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch on Sat... » | It was fun to see Laura and Greg last night and Em... » | Well this is just a swell idea. I can't possibly ... » | The problem with this weather is that when you sle... »



We saw a Ferarri Testarossa yesterday on the way to and from lunch at Logan's. The guy driving it was a total tool of course; I was dissapointed but not all that surprised. But at least his car was a very cool and bright red (like all Ferarris should be). I don't think I've ever wanted to carjack somebody before. Especially when he was getting gas at the Sunoco and we stopped next to him so Flipp could run in and get cigarettes. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll at least get to drive one since I can't live in it and I'd rather put that kind of money into a house.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker