« Home | No one's ever happy with the current system when i... » | We saw a Ferarri Testarossa yesterday on the way t... » | I posted something earlier, but blogger ate it app... » | Our flag football team lost to Purdue on Saturday ... » | I'm starting to think it might be a 3-day weekend ... » | Dammit. I'm out of Skittles. I thought I had a f... » | This is the best idea ever. I've had at least as ... » | Emily and I had dinner at Mike's in Springfield la... » | I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch on Sat... » | It was fun to see Laura and Greg last night and Em... »



At first I thought it was strange that there were so many cars in the parking lot at 9 this morning. Uusally the lot is still pretty empty at 9 but fills up by 9:30. I mean, I know we don't have the day off, but a lot of other people do, so I figured folks in the office might just take a 3 day weekend as well. But then it started to dawn on me that because so many other cars weren't on the road this morning, people who would normally not arrive until 9:30 because of traffic were able to make it in by 9 instead. I'm glad I don't have that problem. Yet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker