« Home | In with the new, out with the old! I took my fout... » | Since I know how much everyone loves reading all m... » | Thank you Boston College! The Eagles just made Ge... » | You know what's super good? Diet Berries & Cream ... » | Friday was quite the yucky day. Saturday was marg... » | At first I thought it was strange that there were ... » | No one's ever happy with the current system when i... » | We saw a Ferarri Testarossa yesterday on the way t... » | I posted something earlier, but blogger ate it app... » | Our flag football team lost to Purdue on Saturday ... »



In less-happy news, one of our tiger barbs died last night. Despite numerous warnings from people at the pet store about how vicious they can be when housed with tetras, they were the most skittish, scaredy-fish I have ever seen in my life. They were intimidated by anything that was even a quarter their size and could move. But they were also the biggest and oldest fish in the aquarium. We're now down to one very skittish and lonely-looking tiger barb (among several other tetras, rasboras, and danios), who I believe is the only one still living out of the first group of fish that I bought 2 years ago.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker