« Home | This is pretty awesome. Plus, I always like to se... » | Dear Mr. Bush, I would like to apologize for anyth... » | I think it might be about time to get my eyes chec... » | In less-happy news, one of our tiger barbs died la... » | In with the new, out with the old! I took my fout... » | Since I know how much everyone loves reading all m... » | Thank you Boston College! The Eagles just made Ge... » | You know what's super good? Diet Berries & Cream ... » | Friday was quite the yucky day. Saturday was marg... » | At first I thought it was strange that there were ... »



*phew* Just got a phone call from my dad that he arrived safe and sound back at Dulles after his trip to Iraq. I'm sure he's brought back some good stories, and now that I know he's OK, I'm excited to hear them.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker