« Home | I'm not always the swiftest person around, especia... » | It doesn't pay to get to work early (by which I me... » | This weekend wasn't quite as exciting as I'd hoped... » | Why isn't it tomorrow yet? Or at least COB today?... » | *phew* Just got a phone call from my dad that he ... » | This is pretty awesome. Plus, I always like to se... » | Dear Mr. Bush, I would like to apologize for anyth... » | I think it might be about time to get my eyes chec... » | In less-happy news, one of our tiger barbs died la... » | In with the new, out with the old! I took my fout... »



We lost power again this morning, but per my policy instituted on Tuesday, I only knew about becasue the lights in all the offices on my side of the floor don't work. This used to be a huge problem for me on the 7th floor. I had no windows, so when we partially lost power, My computer would work, but my lights wouldn't, making it rather difficult to read anything but my computer screen. But now that I have windows, so this is no longer a problem. Unfortauntley, because the power hit took out one of our servers (even though it was on a UPS) and somehow reconfigured our network switch (I can ping server A and server B, but when I login to server A, I end up logged into server B instead), there's still not a lot I can do. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker