« Home | First Rod Roddy passes away and now Bob Barker's l... » | I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. T... » | "This is the southbound train to Airport station."... » | Interesting. Apparently we're moving to a company... » | Damn it all to hell... I just checked AirTran's w... » | According to my phone, I got a call from Grandma a... » | We lost power again this morning, but per my polic... » | I'm not always the swiftest person around, especia... » | It doesn't pay to get to work early (by which I me... » | This weekend wasn't quite as exciting as I'd hoped... »



I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this morning with the vague recollection that I had seen a story on ESPN right before I fell asleep about someone at Miami named Oestricker being involved in some incident and Coker subsequently being fired. There's no one on Miami's roster with a name even close to that. And no mention of any such good news online this morning. Oh well. For now I guess I just have to hope that Miami loses their 4 remaining games to remain ineligible for a bowl. One would think that would be enough to result in Coker's dismissal.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker