« Home | So last weekend I didn't feel all that well, but i... » | I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuf... » | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... » | I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this mor... » | First Rod Roddy passes away and now Bob Barker's l... » | I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. T... » | "This is the southbound train to Airport station."... » | Interesting. Apparently we're moving to a company... » | Damn it all to hell... I just checked AirTran's w... » | According to my phone, I got a call from Grandma a... »



I haven't left my apartment in close to 48 hours and I'm starting to go stir crazy, but I just have no energy. It even looks pretty nice outside. But even standing up is a chore. I'm trying to get some work done, but it's going very very slowly. *sigh* I miss being home sick when I was 12 and could just sit in bed all day trying to beat TMNT or Mega Man on my NES. But thanks to the sinus pressure, I have a pounding headache all the time and my still-constantly-dripping nose is a distraction every 5-10 minutes. It does make it rather difficult to concentrate on anything for very long, and even watching movies or TV is hard because of the rapid movement on screen. Oh well. Back to trying to get this thing done for work.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker