« Home | I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this... » | So sleepy... I slept well last night. I even was... » | Stupid weather. I wanted to leave early today to ... » | I'm finally over being sick. Sort of. I'm still ... » | To avoid having to use any PTO for my two sick day... » | We all knew it was going to happen, right? This i... » | I haven't left my apartment in close to 48 hours a... » | So last weekend I didn't feel all that well, but i... » | I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuf... » | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... »



This is precisely why I wanted to have the ACC Championship game in Charlotte instead of Jacksonville. Since no bowl committee ever likes GT, the Gator was threatening to back out of their ACC committment all together if they were put in a position to "have to" take us. Why is it that bowl games always begrudgingly accept the Yellow Jackets as some sort of plague being thrust upon them? *sigh* I guess we'd better just win so we can go to the Orange Bowl and see if we can add them to the list of bowl comittees in Florida that hate us.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker