« Home | I'm finally over being sick. Sort of. I'm still ... » | To avoid having to use any PTO for my two sick day... » | We all knew it was going to happen, right? This i... » | I haven't left my apartment in close to 48 hours a... » | So last weekend I didn't feel all that well, but i... » | I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuf... » | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... » | I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this mor... » | First Rod Roddy passes away and now Bob Barker's l... » | I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. T... »



Stupid weather. I wanted to leave early today to go look at cars. I'd probably be able to wrangle a good deal too since the month is winding down and it's raining and it's right before a holiday weekend, so proably no one else is out today. But I just have zero desire to go slosh around outside and get in and out of cars all afternoon. Oh well. At least that means I'll get a lot of work done here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker